Drawing on the latest research in neuroscience and evidence-based learning, Learn2Learn is a practical guide to help you learn faster, smarter and deeper at work and in life.
Learn2Learn will help you to:
• Use mental models for critical thinking and problem-solving.
• Use brain-based techniques to improve your memory.
• Maximise your ability to focus and avoid distractions.
• Create stretch projects to learn more from experience.
• Fail fast and experiment for innovation and continuous improvement;
• Engage and learn from teams, mentors, and coaches;
• Develop habits and embed long-term behavioural change.
These topics and more are presented via short and engaging 'learning bites' which include:
• Animated video explainers for must-know concepts and techniques.
• Visually rich infographics to expand and embed the ideas.
• Recommended actions, which can be added to your personalised task list.
• Additional links for further research.
• A quick reference guide for just-in-time support.
• Optional reminders to schedule your learning.
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ”
- Alvin Toffler, Futurist
In our age of technology and digital disruption, being a powerful agile learner is no longer an optional extra.
Developed by Arun Pradhan, an award-winning learning professional with over 20 years of experience, Learn2Learn will help arm you with the super skill of learning.