Do you know how to say "backdoor financing" in Japanese? With this application you can immediately find the equivalent of 裏口金融.
At home, at work and on the go, translators, students and professionals of business and economics will often encounter technical terms related to finance, insurance, accounting and the like for which they need to quickly look up their Japanese or English translations.
The Dictionary of Business and Economics, compiled by The CJK Dictionary Institute (CJKI) in Japan, is the only application on any mobile platform that provides comprehensive coverage of business and economics terminology. This application, which provides a user interface in both Japanese and English, includes both English-Japanese and Japanese-English dictionaries that provide access to a total of approximately 124,000 technical terms.
While several Japanese-English general vocabulary dictionaries are available for the Android platform, there are few specialized dictionaries that meet the specific needs of professionals, translators and medical students, while those that are available are prohibitively expensive and of limited coverage. With this application, you get a comprehensive database of technical terms available at your fingertips for a reasonable price.
* Both dictionaries combined contain over 124,000 entries
* Designed for both English and Japanese users
* Covers various subdomains including finance, insurance, human resource management, and much more
* All this data is instantly accessible right on your device - no Internet connection required
* What was that word you just looked up? Check the history!
* Easy bookmarking puts important terms a tap away
* Clean, easy to use interfaces in both English and Japanese
The CJK Dictionary Institute is directed by Jack Halpern, editor of the New Japanese-English Character Dictionary and The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary, now standard reference works.
Be sure to check out our other dictionary apps in the CJKI Technical Dictionaries Series by searching for "cjki" in Google play.