View any MS Visio drawing with VSD Viewer.
VSD Viewer opens and renders Visio Drawings of VSD, VDX, VSDX formats. VSDX and VSD 2013 drawing formats are supported as well!
• Open and preview any MS Visio 2000-2013 VSD drawing
• Preview drawings of VDX/VSDX file format
• Scroll, zoom and navigate multipage documents
• Copy drawings' texts
• View complex formatted objects: lines, fill, color, gradients, text formatting, text subscript and superscript, tabulated text*
• Switch documents guides visibility
• View documents with hidden objects
• View objects placed outside page boundaries
• View original dimension units
• Built-in metafiles supported
• Page numbering supported
• Support of MS VISIO 2013 THEMES
• Preview Hidden Layers
• Switch Layers Visibility
• Preview Objects Shape Data
* Tabulated texts are generally used for technical diagrams as a part of object's and document's frames
** VSD Viewer allows you to preview complex multilayered drawings and switch layers visibility
Current versions restrictions:
• Processing of huge documents and documents with multiple images may take time.
• Built-in metafiles rendering requires internet connection. Metafiles are sent to remote server for rendering.
Your ideas and feedbacks are highly appreciated at [email protected] Looking forward hearing from you!
Microsoft, Visio are registered trademarks of Microsoft corp.